Are you one of those people who blissfully *ignores* the raw egg warnings and eats raw cookie dough by the spoonful? Don’t feel bad. Everyone does it… but stop. And eat this instead.
It’s a healthy, paleo, and raw cookie dough recipe without any of the butter, sugar, flour, or raw eggs. Ahhh yes, enjoy!
What you need:
1 cup raw cashews
3/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp plus 1 tsp water
3 tsp raw honey (be sure to get the solid raw honey- not the liquid one- ie. see the photo to the right for an example)
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
A handful of dark chocolate chips (or more if you’re a choc-o-holic)
What to do:
- Grind cashews in a food processor for 3-4 minutes or until they almost become cashew butter
- Add the rice flour and sea salt. Blend well.
- Add wet ingredients- water, honey, vanilla extract- and blend
- Place mixture in a medium bowl and mix in chocolate chips
- Store this mix in the fridge and eat whenever you need a sweet treat.
**Optional: you can roll into little balls so it will be easier to bring on the run.